A thermocouple is a sensor for measuring temperature. It consists of two dissimilar metals, joined together at one end. When the junction of the two metals is heated or cooled a voltage is produced that can interpreted by a temperature controller, high limit or display device. There are two common constructions for these: Tube and Wire and Mineral Insulated. The tube and wire uses an empty stainless tube with a wire inside which has a welded tip incorporating the wire junction. This construction is typically used to 4800C, The Mineral Insulated construction uses a highly compacted stainless sheath with solid conductors encased in magnesium oxide insulation. This construction offers a wider variety of diameters, allows for the sensors to be bent in the field and for temperatures to 12000C. These sensors are available is a huge range of physical packages with a variety of lead wire, housing, and mounting options.
• Thermocouple grade wire withstands high temperatures
• All popular thermocouple probes are available including. Adjustable bayonet, compression fitting, nozzle, manifold, extruder, extruder and surface mounted styles
• Stainless steel sheath minimizes corrosion
• Flexible lead wire available in stainless steel braid, stainless steel flexible armor or fiberglass sleeving
• Infinite variety of combinations can be designed to suit all temperature sensing applications .
Owing to our vast experience, we have been successful in catering to the requirements of our esteemed lents by offering quality Thermocouple Connector. These connectors are manufactured using optimum quality plastic and steel that are sourced from trustworthy vendors of the market. Our range is used to connect wires and is available in variable sizes as per client's specifications.
• Excellent performance
• High functioning